The ICO Institute Vienna will be a nonpartisan and independent institute where community members will voice their concerns and access tools to improve their skills through self-development theory and building their unique methodologies. All parties engaged in discussions and activities from diaspora members to government officials will come together and work on tangible outcomes for achievement of these positive goals.
Groups will access:
- Free office accommodation will be made available to groups who qualify at our campus
- Academics and constitutional lawyers to help craft policy ideas and bring their goals into line with international law
- Workshops devoted to case studies, sharing good practice and offering training such as negotiation, mediation, leadership, etc
- Former diplomats to make introductions to UN Ambassadors amongst others and to facilitate talks amongst or between communities or a community and their government.
- A full media suite for press conferences, TV and radio broadcasts and recording messages so aspirations once developed in accordance with international law and drawing on previous best practice can be effectively communicated to the world
The construction design and operational practices of the ICO Vienna Institute will be devised to keep its carbon footprint low.
The combination of the above is aimed at encouraging self-development goals and groups to follow peaceful means to put them in a position where their goals can be presented in accordance with international law and best practice which makes it easier for other parties to engage and support and harder for the relevant national government to decline to engage fully.