We are regularly looking for part-time volunteers
ICO is an independent, neutral and international NGO dedicated to the protection of human rights. ICO seeks to empower communities, by giving them tools so that they may autonomously develop their skills and ideas and use peaceful channels to set out their self-development goals for their legitimate rights as they are guaranteed by the international humanitarian law and the human rights conventions.
Key elements of the volunteering will include project management support as well as supporting the delivery of our international programme, or researching and writing resources for our websites.
As a volunteer you will:
- Gain experience and insight into the world of an international organisation
- Develop skills and strategies needed in organising and administrating projects.
- Put your previous education into practice within an institution i.e. research methods or graphic design.
- Acquire experience within an international organisation working with local communities around the world and post-conflict states.
- Access a working experience within a multi-cultural environment .
Please send your CV with details of when, which days of the week and how long you are available to [email protected]