We are regularly looking for part-time volunteers.
ICO, based in London-UK, is an international organisation working for access to right to self-determination through activities empowering communities to overcome the barriers they face, fulfil their potential and create positive change in their local community.
Key elements of the volunteering will include project management support as well as supporting the delivery of our international programme, or researching and writing resources for our websites.
As a volunteer you will:
- Gain experience and insight into the world of an international organisation
- Develop skills and strategies needed in organising and administrating projects.
- Put your previous education into practice within an institution i.e. research methods or graphic design.
- Acquire experience within an international organisation working with local communities around the world and post-conflict states.
- Access a working experience within a multi-cultural environment .
Please send your CV with details of when, which days of the week and how long you are available to firstname.lastname@example.org .