ICO combines human rights principles with developmental strategies for the empowerment of communities and pave the way for self-determination. We advocate social change for education, health, and culture to enhance the quality of life in communities, regions and cities.
ICO accomplishes its mission through:
- Ensuring that human rights are universally promoted within the countries in compliance with international human rights standards, ICCPR and ICECSR
- Advocating for social change within states and civil society actors
- Encouraging development and autonomy in communities through investing in businesses and infrastructure
- Awareness raising on human rights including social and economic rights; civil and political rights
- Empowering individuals and groups to access their rights
- Facilitating the best possible representation of countries before the UN Committees